Friday, November 13, 2009

The Return of Disco!


No, it's not Disco Duck (don't worry, I'd never do that to you Little Misses!). 

Instead, I must ask: Forever 21 what are you trying to do to me (and my piggy bank for that matter)?


Yet again, the Twist Collection returns (with MUCH LESS time lapsed between I might add) and this time it's all disco balls and platform shoes! Disco 21 debuted today and I must say this is the wildest, sexiest Twist of the bunch (I know you thought it was Cirque 21, but not so much).



Disco 21 is all about the drama, the glam and the party. Lots of black. Lots of purple. Lots of serious sequin action! If you're an early shopper like I am, this is perfectly timed to start planning your New Year's party outfit!

And just in case you were looking to do some shopping for me, here's my fave piece of the whole kit and caboodle:



{photo cred: forever 21}

No comments:

Post a Comment