Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cold Feet? Try Pure Pediform Poetry

I have a confession that belies my mostly fashionista persona: when the winter solstice draws near and those wicked Midwestern winds start prying their icy fingers under my windows in the middle of the night, I tend to crawl into bed with socks on (much to my husband's dismay). How else to keep my diminutive digits warm?
My every night favorites are super soft, super warm double layer socks infused with ultra moisturizing shea butter (so my weary soles get a pampering softening treatment while staying toasty!) from Bath and Body Works.

This Christmas, I'm hoping Santa will slip a pair of cashmere bedsocks from
Pure Collection into my stocking. I've never actually owned a pair of cashmere socks
(although I'm always coveting them) and these babies seem like a sublimely sensuous solution for my miserably cold feet. And, if anyone my age (can you say 40-ish?) remembers the classic Lands' End catalogs (pre Sears days) that touted the quality of their cashmere from Mongolia, all of Pure Collection's cashmere is sourced directly from 100% sustainable sources (I'm always on the eco-intelligent alert) in Inner Mongolia. For more details click: Pure Cashmere

{photo cred: bath and body works, pure collection}

1 comment:

  1. bought a pair of the shea butter socks yesterday... AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete