Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give List Week 4: Cuddly Gifts for any Mommy on Your List!



I'm not a huge fan of Uggs (sure I have a pair, but they are not the prettiest things I've ever put on my feet...it's purely for functionality). Let's face it, they're pretty "ugh" inspiring...but even though I am a huge fan of warm, toasty feet I don't compromise on style!

That's why the Uggs on my list this year are the nightengale ballet slipper. They're perfectly girly and lined with Ugg's signature fleece! It's like a pretty little sweater for your tootsies.

Another favorite, that's ALWAYS on my Christmas list is Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar anything! This year I'm asking for the Triple Moisture Shower Cream and Body Cream for the ultimate in cuddle-worthy bliss!

Box these items up with a DVD of "It's a Wonderful Life" (a great holiday romantic classic that's couch-cuddling perfect — not to mention Jimmy Stewart at his finest) and serve it with a side of hot apple cider (try this spicy recipe) and prepare to enjoy the holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment