Monday, October 12, 2009

Have You Been Bitten by The Bug?


No, I'm not talking about some new strain of flu...
I'm talking about the Scentbug!
This definitely isn't the first time I'm taking to the blog to talk Scentbug. When it first debuted I couldn't WAIT to get my little mitts on one. I tried it with the Ginger Vanilla Home Fragrance Oil and it was DIVINE (give me the scent of baked goods every day or give me death!). Ever since they've been flying off the shelves like hot cakes! Every store has been selling out and they can barely keep these lovable bugs in stock!

But, it gets better...Bath & Body Works has come up with an even CUTER way to entice me — Scentbug now comes in an array of fun NEW colors! If you thought I couldn't wait to get it the first time, now that it's in pink it's got ME written all over it! Today it will be mine, you can count on it. 

Have you tried The Bug?
What do you think?
Tell us about it in the comments or on Twitter @LittleMissNose


{photo cred: bbw}


2 comments:

  1. I got the pink Scentbug last night (I was so excited to see it there!) and got it for free with the purchase of two oils for it. I use the Autumn Apple scent, and it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. check back every day this week for oil recipes to use with your scentbug!

    ReplyDelete