Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Daily Spritz: Forty Winks in a Flash


I'm having a rough day...

Well, let me clarify: now that I'm home in my pjs, cuddling on the couch with the puppies and have just placed my half-eaten pint of Coffee Haagen Dazs back in the freezer (yummm...dinner!) I'm having a FABULOUS evening. Up until this point though, the day was not so kind (to put it lightly).

So, my signature scent for the day isn't exactly something I'm spritzing on. 
Instead I'm spritzing it on my bed!



I am in DESPERATE need of some beauty sleep. No tossing. No turning. 
I just want to close my eyes and tell those sheep to leave me be!

It's a lullaby in a bottle — the chamomile lulls you to sleep and bamboo charcoal extract helps your body detox while you dream. It sounds pretty exotic, but it's simply perfect.

PLUS - SUPER SECRET LITTLE MISS NOSE IT ALL TIP: After I take care of my pillowcases and sheets, I even plan on sharing with the doggies. I'll give their beds a few mists to ensure they're just as comfy and cozy as me (and selfishly it's in hopes that they sleep in tomorrow and don't wake me up before my alarm goes off!).


{photo cred: bbw}

1 comment:

  1. I do this, too! My puppies love Aromatherapy Sleep Lavendar Vanilla and I adore the way it makes their fur smell yummy after they've snuggled up next to me in bed.

    ReplyDelete