Wednesday, July 22, 2009

6 Sure-Fire Ways to Stop a Headache

Want to know my secret weapon to remedying any situation...accessorize it!
A headache is NO exception. All it takes is 6 pretty little head-pounding problem solvers to do the trick!



No need to count sheep when you're one of the flock.

Leave it to The Container Store to make carrying pills around look ADORABLE!
(I originally got this as a gift from Little Mrs. Newlywed as part of my bridesmaid survival kit and I don't leave home without it now!)

The flicker of candlelight puts relaxation in the air immediately.

I roll a little of this on my wrists and temples. (Miracle worker is an understatement!)

If the sunny yellow or the polka dots don't cheer you up...nothing will!

Get a little peppermint tea steeping in this baby and you're all set!



No comments:

Post a Comment