Monday, January 25, 2010

Mr. Dad Nose Best Me-Time Resolution #1


Tame Those Foul Dogs!


As men, we need to face an ugly fact: we stink.

It’s just one of those things. We grow beards and we stink – especially our feet.
I’m lucky that I have only a moderate case of man-foot, but my gym shoes are positively atrocious!

At first, you don’t really notice – the gym is no garden of roses after all. But pretty soon you’re holding your breath while you tie the laces and then on some hot summer afternoon you open the car door and, wiping the tears from your eyes, you wonder if AAA includes a service that could possibly remove that foul stench!
I hunted around on the web and found a few remedies but Etsy-fan that I am, I wanted to try something a little more natural and hand-made. I found these awesomely masculine-looking shoe pillows made from recycled t-shirt material and filled with cedar wood shavings (manly!) and lavender buds (ok, not so manly) to kick that nasty funk.

Look out shoe-stink, your days of unchallenged reign are over!

{photo cred: etsy}

No comments:

Post a Comment