Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Little Miss Mommy's Me-Time Resolution #2


Schedule Monthly Massages!

Now that I'm working out, I'm also feeling the burn (big time!). So, I'm going to make sure I take some time on a monthly basis to get a massage!

And, I'm not necessarily talking a full blown "in the spa" massage (because really, who can afford that on a regular basis?). Although I may treat myself to that wonderful experience every once in a while, I'm going to make this resolution about WE-TIME and enlist my husband to work his magic on my tired bones. It saves us money (something he is ALWAYS for) and it gives us some intimate time together...scheduled at that!


I'm running to the my nearest Bath & Body Works store now (in my gym sneaks!) to load up on some Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Massage Oil (and an Aromatherapy Sensuality Candle to set the mood...).



No comments:

Post a Comment