Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Little Miss Mommy’s Me-Time Resolution #1


Lose That Pesky Remaining Baby Weight
(and that is totally FOR ME!)

I took the plunge and purchased a Wii Fit Plus Personal Trainer. It was a bit of an investment up front, but I figure it will pay for itself after a few months of not paying for that underused gym membership that I've been harboring in my back pocket for years (you know the one that I never have time to actually leverage).

So, I'm taking the pre-set 30-day challenge and securing 45 minutes of me-time to actually work out every night! My stretch goal is to lose 15 lbs in 2 months, but even if I only lose 10 (and I will!) I will be happy.

After 3 days of training things are going well — I actually look forward to "hitting the gym" every night now that it's in the comfort of my own home. That and the pay off of "Little Mr. Daddy" upstairs making dinner for me (and a glass of wine...at least every OTHER night) isn't too shabby either.

{photo cred: amazon}

1 comment:

  1. you've so inspired me, mama! i'm so ANTI exercise and new year's resolutions, but i'm seriously considering the wii fit...
    but maybe i'll wait 'til february ;)

    ReplyDelete