Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Tried It: Scentbug Day 6


Battery still going? CHECK!
No oily mess on my desk? CHECK!
Totally delicious, warm, spicy cookie scent? DOUBLE CHECK!



So, the scent fun rages on with my sweet little Scentbug.

Did I mention that I'm totally in love? It's perfectly subtle enough that it fills JUST my cubicle with scent without obnoxiously overwhelming any of my neighbors (which they definitely appreciate).

It's like I've created this fabulously cozy fragrance environment that's MINE ALL MINE!
Oooh, and this would be great for carrying desk-to-desk for working lunches when someone's eating something icky-smelling!

Next up, I'm going to try to mix my own fragrance with multiple Home Fragrance Oils!
Watch out, wish me luck and stay tuned...


{photo cred: bbw}

No comments:

Post a Comment