Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Countdown to Mad Men: Just 4 More Days!


Disclaimer: This definitely deserves a lot of exclamation points in one post...you've been warned! 

So, the countdown continues...less than a week now until the oh-so-anticipated season 3 of Mad Men kicks off, and I've got some goodies to share today! Vanity Fair has the most breathtaking Annie Leibovitz shoot with Don and Betty!

I must admit, every time I see the pair parading as the Drapers, two thoughts always cross my mind:
1. by GOLLY he's gorgeous!
2. how can I get her wardrobe...NOW!



For your viewing pleasure, I now give you Don and Betty's Paradise Lost with 6 god-I-want-to-be-them photographs.

(PS - if you're a reader, you'll notice there's a fantastic story about the show, too! I just get soooo enamored with Don that I gloss over and want to just look at that handsome piece of man for hours!)

{photo cred: vanity fair}

No comments:

Post a Comment